Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller...

I've decided to add some more links to NachosRule.com. This page is going to be dedicated to trivia and contests. So far I haven't really thought of prizes, except for nachos. For now, posting the correct answer will give you the pride of knowing that you were the first one to ever answer a nacho contest question correctly.

Now the Question:
Back in my high school days, there was a little ditty sung by Skee-Lo. For the entirety of my years in high school, I never could figure out the last line to the chorus of the song. The first Nacho Contest Question is - What is the final line to the chorus?

I wish I was little bit taller,

I wish I was a baller

I wish I had a girl who looked goodI would call her

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

???????????????????????????????

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chorus:

I wish I was little bit taller,

I wish I was a baller,

I wish I had a girl who looked good

I would call her

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

And a six four Impala

Reference: http://lyricsheaven.topcities.com/survey_s_z_bestanden/Skeelo.htm

Who said learning how to research never paid off?! Visit http://www.misterabrams.com

October 13, 2004 at 8:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home